Saturday, November 15, 2008

Little Mermaid Gone Wrong..

Pasu and I were doodling recently using Yahoo! Doodle Application and we came up with this.

Eversince the Little Mermaid married Prince Eric (I'm still sore he chose her over me!hmmph!), her so-called good friend Flounder has been riding on her success. He's become so popular that he was asked to star in a Broadway Musical. Little did he know what he was getting into.......

Lesson of the day: Don't ride on other's success for your own benefit, cuz it'll only land you in hot soup! (and maybe a freaky musical co-starring with a love struck electric eel)

5 comments:

adelynne said...

So farnie. HAHAHA. :P
And I love your corporation's name! :P

Mariposa said...

lol thanks ;)

Pietro Brosio said...

Very nice, beautifully colored!
When I create an improvisation (I call improvisations my computer compositions), I always feel happy!

Anonymous said...

LOL! This is so cute Jan... I didn't even know this blog existed... haha...

Mariposa said...

Pietro: Thanks ;)
Xivinrah: hehe it's a new one..wanted to intro it on btween4ears, just haven't found the time cuz my internet connection died!! nice to know you found it though =D